January 28, 2023

Wire Service Canada

Complete Canadian News World

Prince Harry has accused the Royal Press Office of leaking plans to move to Canada

Prince Harry has accused members of the Royal Press Office of leaking a letter to the press about his intention to travel to Canada.

In the fifth episode of a Netflix documentary series titled Harry & Meghan, the British royal said someone leaked private correspondence between him and his father, now Charles III, relating to his wife Meghan. America.

“The main part of that story was that the contents of the letter between my father and I had been leaked, and we were ready to give up our Sussex titles. That was the gift,” he said.

Harry insisted that the idea of ​​moving to Canada was only mentioned in letters with his father.

Representatives of the royal family have yet to respond to the allegation.

Harry and Meghan stepped down as senior members of the royal family in early 2020, eventually settling in California.

Additionally, the couple claimed to have communicated their plans to Queen Elizabeth II, despite “clickbait” articles claiming otherwise.

“This idea of ​​me allegedly blindfolding my grandmother never happened. I have a lot of respect for her,” Harry said, to which the 41-year-old added: “It’s been going on for months and months.”

Elsewhere, Harry pointed to misogyny in the media after Meghan was widely blamed for the couple’s departure from the UK.

“This is my decision; He never asked to leave,” she added. “I’ve seen it myself. It’s misogyny at its best.”

The second volume of Harry & Meghan is now available to stream on Netflix.