The National Museum of Science and Technology in Milan will host the photo exhibition LA NOSTRA TERRA. Landscaping, Sustainability. This exhibition is organized by the University of Milan, Seventeen, Radio Statale, Statale at Zero Impact in direct collaboration with the Museum. The exhibition will open to the public at the National Museum of Science and Technology afterwards April 28 It will open until next time May 15.
The new photographic exhibition of the National Museum of Science and Technology
The exhibition will open with a free entry event. To attend this event it is necessary Register via the official website. The event in question is scheduled for the next event April 27, starting at 5:30 p.m., In the Sala Biancamano in the Museum, with the entrance from Via Olona 6. It should be noted that on the occasion of the exhibition, photographs that won the competition Our Earth and Climate Change will be displayed. Landscapes of agri-food supply chains. The student community of the University of Milan participated in this competition between December 2021 and January 2022. The exhibition will be open from Tuesday to Friday, from 9:30 to 17, and on Saturdays and Sundays, from 9:30 to 18:30. Entry to the exhibition is free.
- Luciana TassiliCurator of Collections – Energia, National Museum of Science and Technology
- a. Marina KariniVice President of the Third Mission for Cultural Activities and Social Impact
- Professor Stefano BocciSustainability Delegate, University of Milan
- Professor Maurizio MogeriClimatologist and Chair of the Academic Board of the Master Course in Environmental Change and Global Sustainability, University of Milan
- Professor Michelle CarducciCoordinator of the Euro-American Center for Research on Constitutional Policy, University of Salento, and member of the Climate Legitimacy Network
- Photography Challenge Winners: Alessandro Paolo CarnettiAnd Alice MelzyAnd Camilla ValleyAnd Chiara BertoliniAnd Kiara Le PintoAnd Chiara VallarinoAnd Eleonora CarpentieriAnd Eleonora SiskatoAnd Erica de GiorgiAnd Irene SeychellesAnd Luca Forte And Marta Panzeri.
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”