The 2022 Internet bonus for companies has finally become official, after the decree of the Ministry of Economic Development was published in the Official Gazette. Let’s see what it is and how it works.
the Internet Bonus 2022 to Business It was officially introduced in February 9, 2022, The date of publication of the MiSE Decree in the Official Gazette. The reward consists of a invoice From Maximum value 2500 EUR Aiming at – Aiming at Digitization One of the companies that prefer to require contracts High speed internet connection.
Let’s see together how the 2022 internet bonus works.
Internet Bonus 2022: What it is and how it works
the Internet Bonus 2022 Consists of invoice whose value goes From 300 to 2500 euros If the step changes, i.e.Increase connection speedwith what kind of technology, dedicated to it MSMEs registered with REI. Based on the connection, connection speed and cost characteristics, the coupons are divided into Three bands:
- Category A voucherdivided into A1 and A2 by an amount equal to 300 EUR For a minimum contract of 18 months to a maximum of 36 months, recognized if moving to connections with a maximum download speed between 30 Mbit/six 300 Mbit/s (coupon A1) and between 300 Mbit/six 1 Gbit/s (coupon A2 );
- Class B vouchers an amount equal to 500 EUR For a contract from a minimum of 18 months to a maximum of 36 months which guarantees the transition to the connection with the maximum download speed in the range of 300 Mbit/s and 1 Gbit/s. The guaranteed minimum bandwidth should not be less than 30 Mbit / s;
- class c voucher Equal 2000 Euro For a contract spanning from a minimum of 24 months to a maximum of 36 months, a transition to a connection with a maximum download speed of over 1 Gbit/s is guaranteed. The minimum bandwidth that must be guaranteed is at least 100 Mbit/s.
How to apply
Read also: Online Business Bonus 2022: Amounts, Requirements and How It Works
Management Internet Bonus 2022 to the company Infratel Italy Which must prepare, within 30 days of the adoption of the decree, a technical plan and an operating manual that includes:
- description of the intervention;
- Eligibility criteria to offer corporate vouchers;
- Implementation methods.
- relevant economic framework.
From the date of the start of the operational phase, it will be at the disposal of companies 24 months for online voucher request. Internet rewards will be given to companies during this time period up to the allocated resources, which amount to 609 million euros.
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”