Today at 11 am Executive Webinar “TIM on the Ropes, Trade Unions against Top Management. Risk of a New Case in Alitalia? Participants: Fabrizio Solari, Secretary General Slc-Cgil; Vito Vitale, Secretary General Fistel-Cisl and Salvo Ugliarolo, Uilcom-Uil General Secretary.
Unions on alert after the company’s dismantling plan Tim Announced by the new CEO Pietro Labriola. The fear of severe cuts in the number of employees is growing. The industrial plan 2022-2024 does not convince the market and the stock within 48 hours drops to historical lows. Meanwhile, the major shareholders, Vivendi And the CDPThey remain silent. In the background, PNRR plans to race 1 Giga Italia and 5 Giga Italia in the coming weeks so as not to lose EU money.
What do you do to get out of the shoals?
What are the shareholders’ priorities and policy to save the company?
What future for telecommunications in Italy?
These are the topics of the online executive seminar organized by Key4biz “TIM is at stake, trade unions against top management. Is there a danger of the new Alitalia case?” Scheduled for Wednesday, March 9 at 11.00.
- Fabrizio Solari, Secretary General Slc CGIL
- Except for Ugliarolo, Secretary General Uilcom Uil
- Vito Vitali General Secretary Vestel Cecil
How to follow up on the executive webinar “TIM on the ropes, trade unions against top management. The dangers of the new Alitalia case?”” Activate reminders on social networks
- YoutubeAnd the click here It is already possible to set a “reminder” and start sharing.
- FacebookAnd the click here It is already possible to activate the “reminder” and publish the post.
- In profile Twitter by Key4biz
- LinkedInAnd the click here It is already possible to activate the “reminder” and publish the post.
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”
The Best Credit Cards for Young Adults in Canada 2023
What to do with Canadian Pennies 2023: Different Ways
How long is maternity leave in Ontario 2023