John Doe

If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.

Mary Taylor

You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up everything you have.

Saipem: Capital Increase by 2 Billion by the End of the Year – Ultima Ora

Posted by

(ANSA) – Milan, March 25 – Saipem has announced a €2 billion capital increase to be completed by the end of the year. This was stated in a note that the shareholders Eni and Cdp had pledged to subscribe for a total of approximately 43% in proportion to the shares held respectively in the share capital of the company. The remaining part of about 57% – as shown – is covered by the “pre-subscription” agreement (pre-subscription, editor) with the leading Italian and international banks”.

Saipem also signed loan agreements worth 1.5 billion, of which 645 million were provided by Eni and Cdp, as a down payment on the increase, and the rest by banks “to meet short-term liquidity needs”.

Saipem’s net loss in 2021 was 2.46 billion euros, more than double compared to 1.13 billion euros in 2020, more than a third of the company’s capital, as announced on January 31.

The company agreed to review its strategic plan to 2025, with an annual revenue growth rate of approximately 15% in the construction (E&C) and drilling (offshore) segments based on 2021 data. For the year, the group expects positive adjusted EBITDA of more than 500 million and more than a billion at the end of the plan. (handle).

Reproduction is reserved © Copyright ANSA