As 2021 comes to an end, the box office is also assessing the just-ended year and the most-watched movie in the past twelve months has just been revealed. As I mentioned fanpage.itIt was the most watched in Italy Spider-Man – No Room for Home Who sees the protagonist Tom Holland. The film, which was released a few days ago, is enjoying a resounding success all over the world and beyond. Especially in Italy, in fact, there were star personalities.
However, we find in second place eternity with Angelina Jolie e Richard Madden. He’s still on the podium, but he’s ranked third No time to die, the twenty-fifth film dedicated to James Bond be seen Daniel Craig Like a lovable secret agent.
Here is the full list of the ten most watched films in Italy in 2021:
- Spider-Man No Way Home (Distribution by Sony/Marvel USA Warner Bros. Italy) as of 12/15
Collection 11,226,278 EUR
- eternity (USA Disney/Marvel) since 3/11
- I don’t have timeand (USA Universal) from 09/30
- Dune (USA Warner Bros.) since 9/16
- Poison – Wrath of Carnage (USA Sony / Warner Bros) 10/14 ago
- I’m Against You – The Mystery of the Enchanted School (USA Warner Bros.) since 08/18
Revenue 5,097,100 euros
- F9 fast and furious (USA Universal)
Collection 4,864,243 €
- Black Widow (Disney USA) since 7/7
collection up. 4,772,899 euros
- Charm (Disney USA) since 11/24
Collect 4,345,336 euros
- Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (USA Marvel/Disney) since 1/09
Collect up to 3,822,820 EUR
“Lifelong beer expert. General travel enthusiast. Social media buff. Zombie maven. Communicator.”
Insidious, revealed the cast of the first installment of the horror saga. A Marvel star!
Here’s Who Might Be a Jedi in Rey’s New Order ⋆ Star Wars Addicted
Jeff Bezos, have you ever seen his private jet: It looks like an alien spaceship