Pre-filled Form 730/2022 will be available starting next Monday, May 23: Eligible taxpayers will be able to reference and download it directly from the Revenue Agency’s website. Let’s see together how to do this and who has the right to use the form.
from Monday 23 May It will be possible Review, Amend, and Download Pre-filled Form 730 2022, based on the endorsement on the website of the Revenue Agency. On the other hand, form submission will be possible then May 31.
Let’s see in the next article who are authorized to use the ad.
Pre-filled Form 730 available from May 23
from Monday May 23 Qualified taxpayers will be able to Consult the pre-filled Form 730 online By accessing the reserved area of the Revenue and Authentication Agency website via SPID, CIE or CNS. Within the Service, it is possible to view, amend and/or complete your acknowledgment before it is sent to the Agency. Once submitted, the ad remains viewable and downloadable within the authenticated area.
document can be Send only starting May 31. Remember that the 730/2022 model should be Broadcasting by September 30th from this year.
Pre-filled Form 730: Authorized Entities
The 730 pre-filled forms 2022 These may be sent to the Revenue Agency by those who, in tax year 2021, have imposed one or more of the following Income types:
- retirement income,
- Fixed-term employment income, if the employment relationship lasted at least from April to July 2022, if the 730 was filed through a tax withholding agent (employer),
- Labor income, if the return is provided by sufficient employees, if the fixed-term employment relationship lasts at least from June to July 2022;
- permanent work income (including Italians working abroad, when income is determined on the basis of traditional annual salaries);
- Income from unemployment, mobility and layoffs in Naspi, dis-coll;
- Income earned as school workers is unstable, with a fixed-term employment contract, if the contract starts from September of the year 2021 until June 2022;
- income of cooperative members;
- priests’ wages;
- salaries of constitutional judges, parliamentarians and other persons holding public office;
- remuneration for the independent collective activity of employees of the National Health Service;
- Income from self-employment at times.
They can also submit a pre-filled Form 730 heirs Who filed the tax return on behalf of deceased relatives and agricultural producers are exempt from filing 770 Irap and VAT returns.
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”