market engine The Week: What should you watch out for in the November 22-26 economic data?
Investors are primarily looking forward to the release of the minutes of the recent meeting of Federal Reserve, in search of valuable details about a possible rise in interest rates.
Germany is also in focus with updated data on Bill In one of the most difficult moments with the fourth wave at the height of its power in German power.
Moreover, the German IFO, which is the preliminary PMI ofEuro-zone Based on United States of America And other economic achievements of world powers.
In detail below, I Market Driver of the Week From 22nd to 26th November day by day.
Market Drive Monday, November 22
- 02:30 CNY: People’s Bank of China (PBoC) preferred rate, China
- 16:00, in US dollars: Selling an existing house, USA
Market Drive Tuesday, November 23
- 09:15, EUR: Manufacturing and Services PMI, France
- 09:30, GBP: preliminary manufacturing and services PMI, UK
- 09:30, EUR: Primary Services and Manufacturing PMI, Germany
- 10:00, EUR: preliminary manufacturing and services PMI, eurozone
- 15:45, US Dollar: Manufacturing and Services PMI, US
Market Drive Wednesday, November 24
- 01:30, JPY: Manufacturing and Services PMI, Japan
- 10:00, EUR: Ifo business confidence index in Germany
- 2:30 p.m., in USD: Top durable goods orders, USA
- 14:30, US Dollar: US Preliminary Quarterly GDP
- 2:30 PM USD: Initial Jobless Claims, USA
- 16:00, US dollar: Michigan confidence index, USA
- 4:00 p.m., in USD: New Home Sales, USA
- 16:30, US Dollar: Crude Oil Inventories, USA
- 20:00, USD: FOMC Meeting Minutes, USA
Market Drive Thursday 25 November
- 08:00, EUR: Quarterly GDP, Germany
- 08:00, EUR: GfK Consumer Climate Report, Germany
- 14:30, EUR: ECB President Lagarde’s speech, Eurozone
Market Drive on Friday 26th November
- 00:30, Japanese yen: the general price index in Tokyo, Japan
- 08:00, EUR: import price index, Germany
“Infuriatingly humble analyst. Bacon maven. Proud food specialist. Certified reader. Avid writer. Zombie advocate. Incurable problem solver.”