Science City In Naples it is preparing to welcome the various activities planned for the celebration of Easter. actually From 7 to 11 April 2023 Everyone, young and old, is invited to come to Città della Scienza to take part in it Easter for scientists Between workshops, games and many demonstrations.
In short, it’s a nice opportunity for kids to run errandsEid days Full of fun, and always learning new and interesting things about science.
Below is the program of some of the activities organized in Città della Scienza for Easter 2023. The activities will take place on the 7th, 8th, 9th and 11th of April.
- 11:00 and 14:00 For children aged 3 to 6 years, an interactive laboratory where they will reproduce the hatching of an egg using clothespins
Hologram of Easter
- 11:30 and 15:30 For children aged 10-13 years, a laboratory to understand how holograms work and how to build a projector in the classroom starting with the Nobel Prize awarded to Hungarian physicist Denis Gabor.
Eggs for all tastes
- At 12:30, a science program with bouncing, floating, and colorful eggs opens to everyone.
How acidic are you?
- 10:30 and 14:30 for children 7-10 years old Interactive lab to find out the pH of the most common substances using litmus paper.
April 8 and 9
- date with “Sagittarius” How do you see the world in 2050? Leave your message to Europe through your design with the aim of accelerating the ecological transition.
- Interactive lab All art around the egg! Children can decorate eggs according to tradition
- Lab Bee shop Children will be able to discover the products of bees by making beautiful natural candles with the wax of these insects.
- Scientific presentation Superheroes Physics!
At the end of the activity all children will receive one Sweet surprise We won’t tell you! For all other activities, you can refer to the full programme Science City official website.
Communication and information
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”