The regular auto tax payment deadlines are back, after extensions and suspensions granted in the past two years due to the pandemic emergency. Let’s see in the next article what are the deadlines for 2022 and the payment methods that can be used.
Stop extensions and comment on car tax: From this year, the normal vehicle tax collection mechanism will be returned to the normal mechanisms The deadlines And the usual time Renew by the last day of the following month.
Let’s see in detail the file Payment Terms Auto tax 2022 and deadlines calendar month by month.
Car Tax 2022: Deadlines
As of January 1 this year, the usual renewal times for car tax by the last day of the following month. under everything The dates on which the fees are to proceed depending on the month of the due date:
Read also: Car tax: how to check if it has been paid
- Deadline December 2021, payment January 1 to 31, 2022;
- Due date January 2022, payment from 1 to 28 February 2022;
- Deadline February 2022, Payment March 1 to 31, 2022;
- Due March 2022, Payment April 1-30, 2022;
- Deadline April 2022, Payment May 1 to 31, 2022;
- Deadline May 2022, Payment June 1-30, 2022;
- Deadline June 2022, Payment July 1 to 31, 2022;
- Deadline July 2022, Payment August 1 to 31, 2022;
- Deadline August 2022, Payment September 1-30, 2022;
- Deadline September 2022, Payment October 1 to 31, 2022;
- Deadline October 2022, Payment November 1-30, 2022;
- Deadline November 2022, Payment 1 to 31 December 2022;
- Deadline December 2022, Payment January 1 to 31, 2023.
Car Tax 2022: How to Pay
the car tax 2022 It can be paid in different ways, from the home or from the tobacco seller, or from the ACI office. Below is different Payment possibility:
- home banking
- On the website of the revenue agency or at car dealerships through the PagoPa system.
- Poste Italiane (online or through post offices);
- Sisal and Lottomatica stores;
- localization of the bank at a discount of 15% (valid only for some regions);
- enabled automated teller machines;
- on the ACI website through the PagoBollo service;
- Through the IO application;
- Through Satispay.
- Certificate in Economics and Management
- Majoring in International Management
- Expert in politics, economics and tax deductions
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”
The Best Credit Cards for Young Adults in Canada 2023
What to do with Canadian Pennies 2023: Different Ways
How long is maternity leave in Ontario 2023