A “Like Me, Nobody Ever” space for teenagers in Arzachena.
Arzachena municipality supports the project “Nobody loves me at all” Addressed to Boys between 12 and 18 years old. It is organized by the social cooperative La Rosa di Jericho with a team of Artists, musicians, writers and film experts that you bring to Providing adolescents in places designated for their needs. The initiative includes several advisors: Gabriella Dimoro (Social Services), Michele Occione (Public Education), Valentina Jeromeno (Sports and Recreation), Claudia Giagoni (Land Administration) and Fabio Frisi (Public Works).
“In this very historic moment conditioned by the restrictions imposed by Covid and the consequent excessive use of social media and video games, our children are They lived and live in strong solitude Which can lead to uncomfortable situations – explains Gabriella DiMuro -. Municipal administration wants to intervene in the “No one like me ever” project to deal with Social needs and personal growth of the new generation facing challenges we have not seen before. Creative, sports and cultural activities will allow children Enjoy and connect with others and discover your talents Above all, its use in our society, for example through the creation of murals and events.”
The project was born from a study The relationship of adolescent behavior to the effects of the epidemic and the context in which they live. Through a questionnaire distributed in schools, we asked them what is lacking in our country and what activities they dream of doing – explained the project coordinator, psychologist Andrea Ganao -. Our answer wasActivating a creative space where we develop their passion for art and sportsWe will help them discover their talents and get to know each other better. It will open in December. Subscription is free. Call 3297924882.”
Inside the building under construction on Via Marconi will be active for the next two years:
- Kafka space – creative writing (every Monday, from 15:30 to 19:30), with courses for composing stories and poems and publishing works in pamphlets;
- Banksy space Street art (every Wednesday, 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm), with activities to decorate paintings, create graffiti or murals in places designated by the municipality;
- Kubrick space Cinema (every Thursday from 3:30 pm to 7:30 pm), with lessons and experiences in video making, film club, photography and theater;
- space queen – Music (every Saturday from 15:30 to 19:30), with rehearsal room, jam sessions, recordings, events and musical performances;
- tardelli space – Sports (calendar is determined), participation in the training of local teams, training of parents and club managers.
In the context of “No one is ever like me”La Rosa di Jerico also organizes themed events dedicated to the family, such as i seminars “The New Teens: Girls and Boys in the Contemporary Era” is on the agenda December 9 At 18:30, the “Adolescent Body: Transformation and Psychological Change in Relation to Body Growth” scheduled for December 23 18:30 in the municipal auditorium.
The cooperative will create links between Space for teens and cultural facts And sports are already active in Arzachena as Art Academy, Ama – multidisciplinary hall and various associations.
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”