In the meantime, we are waiting to know the next news that will reach our subscribers PC and Xbox Game PassToday, Microsoft updated the service app, revealing this 5 and a half games will leave the catalog next one February 16, 2023. Here you will find a complete list:
- Recompiled – PC, Xbox Series X | S, and the cloud
- Skul: The Hero Slayer – PC, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and Cloud
- The Last Kids on Earth and Staff of Destiny – PC and Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and Cloud
- Besiege (Game Preview) – PC, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One and Cloud
- CrossfireX – Trigger Boot – Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and Cloud
- Infernax – PC, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, and Cloud
Among the games reported for release there are alsoCrossfireX’s Process Catalyst, which is only the first part of the paid shooter campaign, and is currently available at no additional cost to GamePass subscribers. Hence the “five and a half games”.
All of the above games, as usual, will be purchasable with an extension 20% discounted price (except for the most advantageous Xbox Store offers) in the days leading up to removal from PC and Xbox Game Pass, which we remind you will be set for February 16, 2023. Always a welcome option if you’re willing to continue making use of one or more titles even after they’re no longer available Through the service catalog.
Instead, we’re waiting to see what other games will arrive in February 2023. At the moment, four are already confirmed, including the highly anticipated Atomic Heart.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”