In 2020, the government introduced shopping vouchers to families and citizens in difficult economic conditions. Let’s see together how they work and what are the requirements to be able to use them.
The 2021 shopping vouchers It has since been renewed Sostegni edict bisconverted by Law No. 106 of July 23, 2021. The ruling also introduced some changes in this regard: Payments speed It will also be possible to take advantage of vouchers Pay bills and rentso it’s no longer just for basic necessities.
Shopping Vouchers 2022: What are they, requirements and amounts
The government provided me Good Expenses In 2020 as economic aid to help families and citizens in economic hardship. Coupons Grocery shopping and basic necessities, and is provided directly by the municipality; In fact, the requirements to be able to use it vary according to the local reference authority.
However, I Requirements Which are generally taken into account are:
- residence in the municipality;
- type of family unit (number of people, number of children);
- real estate status (home with a mortgage, rent, homeless);
- availability of funds in the current account;
- income of family members;
- working condition
- ISEE family;
- Perceived public economic interventions.
Amount of receipt Average value of 300 EURHowever, it can range from around 100/200€ to 500/600€. The Higher rewards They are generally appointed bigger families.
Shopping vouchers: news of the decree of Sostegni bis
Repair delivery system subordinate Shopping Coupons submitted by Sostegni edict biswho later turned into law, brought one with him Faster distribution of coupons.
A fund has also been created by 500 million eurosdistributed among the municipalities in the following ways:
- A share equal to 50% of the total – thus 250 million euros – divided proportionally by the number of residents residing in each municipality;
- The other 50% is divided on the basis of the distance between the value of the individual income of each municipality and the average national value, weighted by the population concerned;
- The contribution of each municipality cannot be less than 600 EUR.
Coupons can be paid in two different ways:
- In the form of invoice Usable to buy Food in the commercial establishments included in the list that each municipality must publish on its corporate website;
- Food or basic necessities.
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”