SIE Santa Monica Studio has made a new update for PC version of God of War. This is theUpdate 1.0.4, which offers various fixes for game problems. The team shared an official correction note.
Here it is Complete correction note dell’update 1.0.4 di God of War su PC:
- Atreus will now reset its state when restarting from a checkpoint or a saved game if it doesn’t respond.
- Fixed some rare cases of graphics driver crashes.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect VRAM detection on Intel XE platform.
- Also fixed an issue where the display mode setting was visually set to windowed mode when restoring the default display settings on an Ultra HD monitor.
- Fixed an issue where the control function would be lost if inventory was opened during the journey between the sequence of worlds.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a client was closed.
- DLSS Sharpening slider support has been added.
- An additional log of crash reports has been added to help identify the causes of intermittent crashes.
So, this update also takes care of solving some issues related to game crashes. Update 1.0.3 was recently made available, which improves the performance of God of War on PC: Here are the details of what Santa Monica did.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”