The new online office for scheduling appointments or for getting online help and advice from INAIL staff started yesterday 5 July. The service, at the moment, is active in three regions, but the goal is to expand it nationally by July 18.
From 5 July 2022 New available INAIL ONLINE SERVICE to fix assignments or to be help Directly by the staff of the institute. The platform, so far, only works in Three regionsbut by July 18 it will be activated throughout the national territory.
Let’s see in the next article how the new digital service works.
INAIL: Internet office arrives
The project, Promoted by the Department of Digital Transformation at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers headed by the Minister of Technological Innovation and Digital Transformation, is active:
- From July 5 in Lombardy, Lazio, and Sicily;
- From i July 13n Abruzzo, Basilicata, Emilia-Romagna, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Marche, Piedmont, Puglia, Sardinia, Tuscany, Trentino Alto Adige and Veneto;
- From July 18 In Calabria, Campania, Liguria, Molise, Umbria and the Aosta Valley.
With this new service, users can Benefit from INAIL staff assistance directly from your homeWithout the need to go to the relevant office.
INAIL Online Office: How It Works
the new internet counter allows you to book date For three different types of services:
- Benefits for worker protectionwhich includes compensation for temporary disability, pensions, and disputes related to accidents and occupational diseases;
- Insurance relationship managementi.e. deductions, premiums and tax bills;
- accident prevention zoneFunded by ISI corporate invitation and discounts for companies that invest in safety.
Once authenticated in the area designated for online services via SPID, CIE or CNS, the user must fill in the indicated fields and Choose the date and time To schedule an appointment, in addition to method (in person or remotely).
Close to the interview, user A . will receive note (With the potential link to connect to the call in case of a remote appointment).
“Infuriatingly humble alcohol fanatic. Unapologetic beer practitioner. Analyst.”