Konami took advantage of eFootball’s official Twitter account to point out which is which Ads coming eFootball 2022 After update 1.1.0. The developers talked about free and paid content.
In order, we can read that I Free content eFootball 2022 will include:
- Lobby Match: Players will be able to create online rooms and play team matches created in Dream Team; Will be available after summer 2022
- Editing Features: Available in Winter 2022
- Console and PC cross platform: Winter 2022
As for the Paid Content For eFootball 2022, Konami noted:
- The number of teams that can be used in leagues, the number of teams and their availability as paid content will be increased by the end of 2022
- Master League will be available as paid content in 2023
Information was shared in response to comments and questions from eFootball 2022 players. Konami He wanted to share all available information, so as to keep fans updated, hungry for news.
We remind you that update 1.1.0 maintenance is underway and will keep eFootball 2022 offline until June 2.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”