At night, the ninth round of the F1 World Championship, the line-up of Canadian Grand Prix attendance changed. There was no shortage of excitement on the semi-permanent track in Montreal, which returned to the best formula calendar after two years of absence following a health emergency.
Fernando Alonso lost his seventh place in the last few passes following a flag that was checked after Finnish ‘Voldier Potos’ was ‘banned’.. A two-time world champion, he changed his fort several times at the last corner junction, which was considered wrong by the commission of commissioners.
Alpine Rider, who finished second in the opening round, slipped to ninth place ahead of Canadian Lance Strolin’s Aston Martin. Was able to reach the points area at the end of a good comeback after a very poor qualification.
F1, July will be the month of reality. Charles Leklerk and Ferrari on the offensive to reopen the World Championship in the next 4 races
Canadian GB2022 was won by Dutchman Max Verstappen (Red Bull).Can thwart any attack in the final Spanish Carlos Science (Ferrari). Fifth place again Charles Lecklerk, Monaco, Third to the English Louis Hamilton (Mercedes).
New Arrival Order GP Canada 2022 F1
1. Max Verstappen (Red Bull)
2. Carlos Science (Ferrari), fast lap
3. Louis Hamilton (Mercedes)
4. George Russell (Mercedes)
5. Charles Lecklerk (Ferrari)
6. Stephen O’Connor (Alpine)
7. Valteri Potos (Alfa Romeo)
8. Guanyu Sue (Alfa Romeo)
9. Fernando Alonso (Alpine), fined five seconds (he finished 7th)
10. Lance Stroll (Aston Martin)
11. Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren)
12. Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin)
13. Alexander Alban (Williams)
14. Pierre Gasly (AlphaTauri)
15. Lando Norris (McLaren)
16. Nicholas Latifi (Williams)
17. Kevin Magnussen (Haas)
Delay Yuki Sunoda (Alfotari)
Delay Mick Schumacher (Haas)
Delay Sergio Perez (Red Bull)
“Total coffee junkie. Tv ninja. Unapologetic problem solver. Beer expert.”