With the recent bear market, as always for those who use liquidity well and have a good analysis methodology, there are many buying opportunities.
Below is a list of 21 universal actions, selected by filters InvestingPro, with some interesting qualitative characteristics. As I always say, this is only the first of many filters, then the single address should be analyzed more deeply.
As always, the filters are as follows:
- Earnings growth of more than 10% in the past 10 years
- Guarantee with a discount of at least 30% compared to the fair value
- Good relationship between short-term assets and liabilities
- Price with at least 30% discount compared to fair value
- debt/equity less than 30%
- Return on capital greater than 10%
- Excellent / in excellent condition
- The market capitalization is more than 10 billion dollars
Especially after dips, and after similar moments, applying these filters and periodically monitoring for good opportunities is an exercise that needs to be done often. In addition to this first analysis, in fact, it is necessary to analyze the business of the company, the market in which it operates, future prospects, and finally also a graphical analysis of those who do not want to work in the long term.
Until next time!
If you find my analytics useful, and would like to receive updates when I publish them in real time, Click the Continue button on my profile!
“This article has been written for informational purposes only; it does not constitute a solicitation, offer, advice, advice or investment recommendation and as such you do not wish to induce the purchase of an asset in any way. Remember that any type of asset is valued from several points of view and it involves The risk is significant and, therefore, every investment decision and the risks associated with it remain under the responsibility.”