Coinciding with the arrival of the news in the first half of the month PC and Xbox Game PassToday, Microsoft also announced which games will be leaving the Play catalog December 15, 2022. In total I am 11 years old It also includes Dragon Quest 11: Echoes of a Lost Era.
Below we’ve listed the games that will no longer be available for Game Pass for PC and console subscribers in the middle of the month:
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite – Cloud, Console and PC
- Breathedge – cloud, console and PC
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Cloud, Console and PC
- Firewatch – cloud, console and PC
- Lake – cloud, console and computer
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 – Cloud, Console, and PC
- Neoverse – Cloud and Console
- Race with Ryan – Cloud, Console and PC
- Lodoss War Log: Deedlit in the Labyrinth of Wonders – Cloud, Console and PC
- Rory McIlroy PGA Tour – Console with EA Play
- Transformers: Battlegrounds – Cloud, Console, and PC
If you haven’t read it yet, here’s the full list of games coming to PC and Xbox Game Pass in the first half of December 2022, including LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
We remind you that as usual it will be all of the above games 20% off at their base price in the days before they were removed from Xbox Game Pass. An option that, as always, is a very welcome one if a player intends to continue using a title even after leaving it in the service’s catalog.
In any case, if you are interested in playing one or more of the aforementioned titles using Game Pass, we suggest that you hurry, as we remind you again, that they will be leaving the service on December 15, 2022. In particular, it is really unfortunate that you have had 2 months notice Only two weeks for a title like Dragon Quest 11 since dozens if not hundreds of hours of gameplay are required to reach the end credits.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”
Best smartwatch for health monitoring in Canada 2023 – Experts review
WhatsApp, something disturbing happens in the night: be careful what you say (and do)
The new 2023-2024 Nissan Juke, a complete or almost complete renewal of one of the most popular compact SUVs has been confirmed