Naughty Dog has released a new patch for The Last of Us Part I on PC. Specifically it is a file new fix. Additionally, a new fix for i nvidia drivers (Build 531.58) for the 3000 Series. Let’s start by looking at the full list of Corrections indicated by Naughty Dog:
- Fixed an issue that could cause Xbox joystick inputs to be read incorrectly for short periods of time.
- Fixed an issue where the Restore Defaults function in the Graphics menu in Settings could make incorrect selections.
- Fixed an issue where HUD performance controls could affect performance when enabled.
- Fixed an issue where it could crash when using [ALT+INVIO] To switch between full screen and windowed mode.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a memory crash when going from the end of the game to the end credits sequence.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when starting the game.
- More crash logs have been added to provide more information to developers
- Added a new feature that prompts users to enable additional GPU diagnostic tools after a GPU crash (optional and only enabled for the current game session).
The developer also says: “We at Naughty Dog and our partners at Iron Galaxy closely monitor player feedback to support future patches and improvements. We are actively working to improve and stabilize the game and implement additional fixes that will all be included in regularly published future updates.”
but me Nvidia driver 531.58It is noteworthy that the new fix solves problems related to the use of GeForce RTX 30XX graphics cards. This hotfix also fixes stability issues in Assassin’s Creed Origins and fixes data corruption issues in Resident Evil 4 Remake when FXAA is enabled.
We also remind you that Naughty Dog has prioritized repairs then Steam Deck.
“Typical beer trailblazer. Hipster-friendly web buff. Certified alcohol fanatic. Internetaholic. Infuriatingly humble zombie lover.”